Get weird! Get creative! Tell your friends!
The Ou Gallery presents ‘Just a minute, please.’ A 60 second short film festival, presented in Duncan BC. Entry deadline June 25th.
60 seconds to tell a story, set a mood, give the creeps or make us laugh.
- All levels of filmmakers encouraged to submit an entry.
- All genres welcome, please keep in mind this as an all ages event.
- Films can be made with your phone, digital camera and any other recording device.
- Film screening will be Friday July 29th. All films will be voted on by the attending audience.
- Awards to be presented.
- Some inspiration here: http://www.filminute.com/films/2016/fish/
How to enter:
Upload your film to Google Drive, Dropbox & share the link with email@example.com. OR use wetransfer.com to send us a file. Max. size 1GB. Deadline, midnight June 25th.
- Films may be made in groups
- Entries must be 60 seconds, no more no less, including title.
- Credits are not required, though if included must be within the time allotted.
- All ages welcome: no explicit material.
- Two entry maximum per filmmaker
- Films must be made within last year
- All music and footage must be original to the filmmaker, or licensed to the public commons
- Entries that disregard these guidelines will be denied